Helpful Websites and Books
Drs. Ramsay and Rostain's book, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Adult ADHD: An Integrative Psychosocial and Medical Approach, is published by Routledge and is available for order.
To learn more about the book and to print out an order form, click here (PDF).
Dr. Ramsay's book, Nonmedication Treatments for Adult ADHD: Evaluating Impact on Daily Functioning and Well-Being, is published by the American Psychological Association and is available for order.
To learn more about the book or to order it, click on the link below:
Social Learning Disorder (Aspergers & Autism)
- Asperger Syndrome Education Network (ASPEN)
- Families of Adults Affected by Asperger's Syndrome (FAAAS)
- Tony Attwood
- Asperger and Autism Alliance for Greater Philadelphia (ASCEND)
- Yale Developmental Disabilities Clinic
- Asperger Information
- Anthony Rostain, MD, MA Bio
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
- National Resource Center on AD/HD
- National Institute of Mental Health