Visiting Scholars Series
Join the IOA for another academic year of discussions on aging that address basic and clinical research, social services and issues, public policy, and more.
Select lectures are recorded and available via subscription to the IOA Podcasts.
The Visiting Scholars Series lectures are free and are open to the Penn community, to the public and to all those who are interested in aging - unless otherwise noted.
Kindly register for lectures by emailing the IOA at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 215-898-3163.
Click on the spans below to learn more about the speakers in aging and age related diseases.
The IOA has prepared some directions to help guide you to the locations where the Visiting Scholars Series lectures are typically held. Browse the list below for the building location and click on the link to access directions.
Please be aware that the South Street Bridge and the South Street exit of I-76 has been closed until 2010. The exits at 30th Street Station and University Avenue remain open. Parking on campus is very limited.
- BRB II/III Auditorium (210 KB, PDF file)
- Austrian Auditorium, Clinical Research Building (CRB) (202 KB, PDF file)
- Ralston House and the Wellness Center (150 KB, PDF file)
- Flyers/76ers Surgery Theatre - HUP (231 KB, PDF file)
- Medical Alumni Hall (271KB , PDF file)
- Stemmler-Dunlop Auditorium (88KB, PDF file)
- Link to Penn campus maps
- Link to map of parking facilities in and around Penn campus
- SEPTA schedules