The IOA has prepared some directions to help guide you to the locations where the Visiting Scholars Series lectures are typically held. Browse the list below for the building location and click on the link to access directions.
Please be aware that the South Street Bridge and the South Street exit of I-76 has been closed until 2010. The exits at 30th Street Station and University Avenue remain open. Parking on campus is very limited.
- BRB II/III Auditorium (210 KB, PDF file)
- Austrian Auditorium, Clinical Research Building (CRB) (202 KB, PDF file)
- Ralston House and the Wellness Center (150 KB, PDF file)
- Flyers/76ers Surgery Theatre - HUP (231 KB, PDF file)
- Medical Alumni Hall (271KB , PDF file)
- Stemmler-Dunlop Auditorium (88KB, PDF file)
- Penn campus maps
- Map of parking facilities in and around Penn campus
- SEPTA schedules
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team.