Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce Street
10th Floor, Gates Bldg.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4283
Schizophrenia Research Center
Study activities may include:
- Interview with questions about a broad range of life experiences
- Small blood sample (2 tablespoons)
- Computerized test that includes memory and puzzle-like problems
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Very safe & does not involve radiation or dye.
- EEG (Electroencephalography)
Measure of the electrical activity of the brain
Our studies provide compensation for all study activities, ranging from $35 - $230.
To find out if you qualify for one of our studies, call us at 1-888-635-7780 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Brain Behavior Laboratory
To request information about participating in our research, call us at 1-888-635-7780 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To participate in Imaging Studies call 1-888-635-7780
To request information on any of our clinical services please call 215-662-2826.