Participate in Research
How does the brain develop and change?
Our research is currently studying how the brain influences behavior. We are seeking individuals between the ages of 12 and 45 * to participate in our research studies.
Please contact us to complete a brief screening questionnaire. This screening takes about 20 minutes. *If you are under 18 – call us with your parent or guardian.
Study activities may include:
- Complete a research interview with questions about a broad range of life experiences
- Provide a blood sample (2 tablespoons)
- Perform computerized activities that includes memory and puzzle-like problems
- Have an MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- This is very safe and does not involve radiation or dye
- An MRI takes pictures of your brain
- Watch a video of a virtual MRI - click the link at the bottom of this page
- Have an EEG (Electroencephlography)
- An EEG measures the electrical activity of the brain
To find out if you qualify for one of our studies, call us at 1-888-635-7780 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you qualify and complete one of our studies you will receive payment for your time and travel.
To request information on any of our clinical services please call 215-662-2826
Click to see a video of an MRI session. Thanks to Center for Functional Neuroimaging