How to Contribute to Pyvox
- Pyvox Home
- Design Goals
- How to Contribute
If you have found Pyvox useful and would like to contribute to its further development, there are several things that you can do, most of which will get your name added to the Credits file:
- Use Pyvox in a research project and let us know how it worked for you.
- Use the programs and send us bug reports so that we can fix the bugs in future editions.
- Fix the bugs yourself, and send us the fixes to be included in future editions.
- Port Pyvox to another platform, and send us the changes that you had to make to get it to work. If it didn't need any changes, tell us so we can pat ourselves on the back for writing really portable software.
- Think of some feature that Pyvox really needs, and implement it. Send us the code and documentation.