Chad Jackson, MSE
Chad Jackson was awarded his MSE degree in Computer and Information Systems from the University of Pennsylvania in 2009. His work for the lab is broad in scope and includes Application Programming, Systems Development, MRI Imaging Data processing and analysis, and Phenotypic Data analysis.
- Masters of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer and Information Systems, 2009 University of Pennsylvania, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Philadelphia PA
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Science, 2006 Elizabethtown College, School of Engineering, Elizabethtown PA
- Senior Applications Developer/Analyst
- Computerized Neurocognitive Battery (CNB)
- Philadelphia Neurodevelopmental Cohort (PNC)
- Multiplex Genetic Initiative (MGI2)
- Brain-Behavior and Genetic Studies of the 22q11DS (22q11DS)
- Army Study To Assess Risk and Resilience in Servicemembers (STARRS)
- NASA Cognition Study (NASA)
- Satterthwaite, T.D., Wolf, Erus, G., Ruparel, K., Elliott, M.A., Gennatas, E.D., Hopson, R., Jackson, C. Prabhakaran, K., Calkins, M.E., Loughead, J., Smith, A., Roalf, D.R., Verma, R., Hakonarson, H., Davatzikos, C., Gur, R.C., & Gur, R.E. Functional maturation of the executive system during adolescence. Journal of Neuroscience In Press, 2013.
- Satterthwaite TD, Elliott MA, Ruparel K, Loughead J, Prabhakaran K, Calkins ME, Hopson R, Jackson C, Keefe J, Riley M, Sleiman P, Verma R, Davatzikos C, Hakonarson H, Gur RC, Gur RE. Neuroimaging of the Philadelphia Neurodevelopmental Cohort. NeuroImage: In Press, 2013.
- Satterthwaite, T.D., Ruparel, K., Wolf, D.H., Jackson, C., Calkins, M.E., Elliott, M.A., Roalf, D.R., Bilker, W.B., Parbhakaran, K., Davatzikos, C., Hakonarson, H., Gur, R.E., & Gur, R.C. Sexually dimorphic changes in hippocampal volume during puberty mediate recognition memory performance in adolescents. (in revision)
- Roalf, D.R., Satterthwaite, T.D., Ruparel, K., Jackson, C., Calkins, Bilker, W.B., Hakonarson, H., Gur, R.E., & Gur, R.C. Within individual variability in neurocognitive performance: Sex and age-related differences in youths. (under review)