Welcome to BGSA
The Biomedical Graduate Student Association (BGSA) is the coordinating student body charged with representing all students enrolled in the Biomedical Graduate Studies program at the University of Pennsylvania. We monitor issues of importance to the biomedical graduate student community, represent the concerns of biomedical graduate students to the University administration, and advocate for changes to enhance the quality of biomedical graduate education. We also serve as a liaison among the student populations of the biomedical graduate programs and sponsor both academic and social events of interest to the biomedical graduate student community.
- Submit Merit Request
- Submit GAP Fund Request
- Affinity Groups for Graduate Students
- BGS Travel Funding & Other Grants
- **To email announcements to the BGS listserv on behalf of a student group please email Colleen Dunn (email@example.com) or Judy Jackson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The BGSA Executive Board is committed to representing the interests of BGS students. We meet regularly with the BGS director to discuss common issues students are having that have been brought to our attention. If you have any suggestions, questions, comments, or concerns about the website or BGSA in general, please let us know in our Student Feedback Survey.
- Click the link below to see a full calendar of events relevant to BGS students.
- Career development workshop (SAPA-GP)
September 22nd, 10:00am
Room 102, Department of Chemistry, University of Pennsylvania 231 S. 34 Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6323
- LTBGS+ General Meeting
September 24th, 5:30pm
- October General Assembly Meeting
October 2nd, 5:30pm
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team.