Welcome to BGSA
The Biomedical Graduate Student Association (BGSA) is the coordinating student body charged with representing all students enrolled in the Biomedical Graduate Studies program at the University of Pennsylvania. We monitor issues of importance to the biomedical graduate student community, represent the concerns of biomedical graduate students to the University administration, and advocate for changes to enhance the quality of biomedical graduate education. We also serve as a liaison among the student populations of the biomedical graduate programs and sponsor both academic and social events of interest to the biomedical graduate student community.
- Submit Merit Request
- Submit GAP Fund Request
- Send Announcement to BGSA Listserv
- Affinity Groups for Graduate Students
- BGS Travel Funding & Other Grants
- Find a Faculty Member by Research Interest!
Upcoming Events of Interest to BGS Students
- Click the link below to see full calendar of events relevant to BGS students.
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team.