NOVEMBER 17-18, 2016 | SKYTOP LODGE
Department of Biochemistry & Biophysics and
The Graduate Group in Biochemistry & Molecular Biophysics
Poster Session and Reception:
7:30 – 10:00 P.M. on Thursday, November 17, Evergreen Ballroom
Poster Session 1: 7:30 – 8:45 p.m. (odd-numbered posters)
Poster Session 2: 8:45 – 10:00 p.m. (even-numbered posters)
- Presenters should remain at their posters during the assigned time. If you are graduate student, your poster will be judged then.
- All poster presenters are asked to submit abstracts by October 26, 2016.
- Easels, poster boards (40" × 60"), and push pins will be provided on site.
- Posters can be set up at any time, but should be in place by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, and remain in place both days of the retreat.
- Posters should be removed by 1:00 p.m. on Friday. Pushpins should be returned to the registration table. Please make sure that no pushpins are on the floor in your area and do not leave any pushpins on the poster boards. Easels and poster boards can remain in place.
- The Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics will be awarding prizes for the top posters with a graduate student as the first author.
- First and second year BMB graduate students will be judging the graduate student posters. Abstracts and judging criteria will be forwarded to the judges before the retreat. The ballots should be returned to the registration table by 10:15 p.m. on Thursday.
- Poster awards will be announced on Friday afternoon, at the beginning of Session 4.