- The poster session is scheduled for 7:30 – 9:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 20th in Evergreen Ballroom.
- Posters will be assigned to Poster Session 1 (7:30 – 8:30 p.m.) or Poster Session 2 (8:30 – 9:30 p.m.), during which time you will be expected to stay with your poster, and during which time your poster will be judged (if you are a graduate student). Poster session assignments will be noted on the retreat program.
- Easels, poster boards (40" X 60"), and push pins will be provided on site.
- Posters can be set up at any time, but should be in place by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, and remain in place both days of the retreat.
- Posters should be removed by 1:00 p.m. on Friday. Pushpins should be returned to the registration table. Please make sure that no pushpins are on the floor in your area and do not leave any pushpins on the poster boards. Easels and poster boards can remain in place.
- The Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics will be awarding cash prizes for the top three posters with a graduate student as the first author. The names of the presenters of the eligible posters will be underlined on the program.
- Judging of graduate student posters will be by the faculty attending the retreat. Each faculty member will be assigned a group of posters to judge. Ballots will be available at the registration table at the start of the poster session and must be completed and returned to the registration table by 10:00 p.m. on Thursday.
- Poster awards will be announced at the beginning of Session 4 on Friday.