- The poster session is scheduled for 7:30 – 9:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 20th in Evergreen Ballroom.
- Posters submitted by a graduate student as first author and affiliated with B&B and BMB labs are eligible for cash prizes funded by the Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics and the Dr. George W. Raiziss Education Fund.
- Poster judging will be done by faculty attending the retreat. Odd-numbered posters will be judged from 7:30 – 8:30 p.m., and even-numbered posters will be judged from 8:30 – 9:30 p.m. Students are expected to stay with their posters during the assigned time.
- Easels, poster boards (40" X 60"), and push pins will be provided on site. Posters can be set up at any time, but should be in place before dinner Thursday (dinner is at 6:30 p.m.), and remain in place both days of the retreat.
- Posters must be removed by 1:00 p.m. on Friday. Pushpins should be returned to the registration table. Please make sure that no pushpins are on the floor in your area and do not leave any pushpins on the poster boards. Easels and poster boards can remain in place.
- Ballots for the poster judging must be completed and returned to the registration table by 10:00 p.m. on Thursday.
- Poster awards will be announced at the beginning of Session 4 on Friday.