Seminars and Journal Clubs
School of Medicine (SOM) Seminar and Journal Clubs
- Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics Seminars
The department organizes Weekly Seminars, Friday Research Discussions, BMB Graduate Group Seminars and Faculty Recruitment Seminars.
- Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute Seminars
- Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology hosts Clinical Epidemiology Seminars
- http://www.med.upenn.edu/genetics/seminars include Department of Genetics Seminar Series, Frontiers in Genetics Seminar Series, Genetics Postdoctoral & Graduate Student Research Talks and The Bernard Cohen Memorial Lecture in Genetics.
- Department of Microbiology Seminars include Microbiology Department Seminar Series, Virology Training Group Seminar Series and Prokaryotic Seminar Series.
- Department of Cell & Developmental Biology Seminars include Departmental Seminar Series, CDB Chalk Talks & IntraCampus Cell Biology Seminar Series.
- Penn Bioinformatics Forum is a monthly seminar series whose purpose is to provide the opportunity for people involved in Bioinformatics in the greater Philadelphia region to learn about recent advances in the different areas of this field from experts coming from academia as well as industry.
- The Mahoney Institute of Neurological Sciences sponsors Neuroscience Colloquium Series and Journal Clubs. They also have a weekly events schedule.
- Drosophiladelphia, contact information: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
School of Dental Medicine (SDM) Seminar and Journal Clubs
School of Veterinary Medicine (SVM) Seminar and Journal Clubs
The Wistar Institute Seminar and Journal Clubs