Clinical/Cancer Imaging Core
More information coming soon!
Cancer/Clinical Imaging Core
- Established in 2010 as a joint effort between the Department of Radiology and the Abramson Cancer Center
- Purpose: serves as a centralized resource to support and facilitate advanced imaging techniques within clinical trials.
- provide high quality consistent image acquisition processes and image analysis for cancer clinical trials involving imaging endpoints
- assist with protocol development, submission and activation of cancer clinical trials that involve imaging modalities
- provide scientific consultation to clinical investigators on the most appropriate cancer imaging methods to meet scientific needs
- direct investigators to the appropriate choice of both standard and advanced imaging methodologies in ACC clinical investigation
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team