Radiology Research Coordinator Core Services
RADCORE is the central office for clinical research support in the Department of Radiology. The office was established in 2007 and has continued to expand over the past nine years under the guidance of Dr. Mitch Schnall.
Our mission is to:
- Provide regulatory, operational and coordinator services to Investigators throughout the department.
- Build a strong professional group of clinical research staff within the department.
- Set up a networking and training for new research staff, and well as continue to provide career ladders for existing staff.
- RADCORE also houses an IND Support Service that manages a portfolio of regulatory support for investigational diagnostic imaging probes requiring IND or RDRC regulatory approval and support. This service is managed by Kathleen Thomas, whom investigators interested in investigational tracers should contact. See also PET Center for further information about investigational PET imaging probes.
University of Pennsylvania
- Penn Research
- Office of Regulatory Affairs (IRB)
- Office of Human Research (OHR)
- Office of Research Services (ORS)
- Office of Research Support Services (ORSS)
- Clinical Trials Scientific Review and Monitoring Committee (CTSRMC)
- Penn Manual for Clinical Research
- Patient Oriented Research Certification
- Office of Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
- University Laboratory Animal Resources
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP)
- Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA)
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team