Department of Psychiatry
Penn Behavioral Health

Center for Couples and Adult Families: Information, Education, Therapy for Relationship Difficulties

subpage feature

Make a Donation

Make a Donation

Private philanthropy meets funding needs not covered by government grants, fees, or insurance reimbursements. It is essential and can make a significant difference in our ability to respond quickly, effectively and compassionately in finding new ways to assist those with anxiety disorders.

Click here to learn how your gift can help the CCAF

Giving Opportunities

Many types of giving opportunities are available to support the Center for Couples and Adult Families:

Unrestricted Gifts

These donations go to areas with the greatest need. They are allocated solely at the discretion of the Director of the Center for Couples and Adult Families. With these gifts we can rapidly respond to unanticipated emerging opportunities.

How to Make Your Gift

Special Purpose Funds/Targeted Research
You may wish to join the many donors who support specific programs or projects. For example, you can designate your donation to support a new initiative related to research for assisting children of divorce.

How to Make Your Gift

Endowed Funds
These significant gifts are among the most powerful ways you can support our work. You designate how the fund is to be used, and because only the interest may be spent, endowed funds live on in perpetuity. These funds may be named and offer an excellent opportunity to memorialize or honor someone.

How to Make Your Gift



Learn More arrow

If you would like to learn more about our service, make a referral, or schedule an appointment, please call
215-746-5900, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.