The Clinical Operations Team is responsible for bringing Penn-Developed cell and gene therapy investigational products into the clinical trial setting. In this role, the Clinical Operations Team will be involved from initial study/document development through study completion. The team has significant experience in protocol development, project management, site management, data management, regulatory/compliance issues, and the operational requirements for executing complex exploratory, pilot, and Phase I and Phase II clinical trials.
The Clinical Operations Team is responsible for:
- Amy Marshall, MPH: Director of CCI Clinical Operations
- Naseem D.S. Kerr, MPH: Associate Director
- Avery Gaymon, MS: Senior Clinical Project Manager for CCI Clinical Operations.
- Stephanie Desjardins: Clinical Data Manager for CCI Clinical Operations
- Caitlin Baiduc, MS: Sr. Project Manager
- James Capobianchi, MBE: Sr. Project Data Manager
- Ro-Pauline Doe, MBE: Sr. Project Manager
- Jessica Esandrio, BA: Sr. Project Manager
- Ming Li, MS: Clinical Data Manager
- Swati Mishra, MHA: Clinical Data Manager
- Justina Rosario: Clinical Development Project Manager for CCI Clinical Operations