Rockland-UPenn Antibody Collaboration
UPENN has established a collaboration with Rockland Immunochemicals to provide free trial size samples of primary antibodies and secondary antibodies that may be useful in your experiments. We hope this helps reduce the cost barrier for trying new antibodies and experiments. In return, Rockland would like to receive high quality images for use in their catalog and website, as well as the subsequent purchase of the reagents when you need more than the free 25 microL sample provides.
What does Rockland have available for UPenn researchers?
There are currently over 200 trial size antibodies available and Rockland will be adding more new antibodies if this program is mutually beneficial. The reagents available include both polyclonal and monoclonal primary antibodies as well as antibodies to phosphorylated or acetylated targets AND conjugated secondary antibodies for confocal microscopy. Rockland demonstrates on its website that these antibodies work by various methods that include western blot, immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, and immunofluorescence microscopy. Rockland requests feedback on how the reagents work in your experimental system including some images of your work. If Rockland receives high-quality images from UPENN researchers, together we will expand the list of antibodies available through this program to benefit you and others at UPENN.
How to request a free trial size antibody:
- Click on the links to antibody lists below to find what you need.
- Place an “order” for the free trial size antibodies you want to sample. You may select up to 3 antibodies per shipment.
- Complete the order as you normally would. Enter the promotional code “UPENN1740”
- Enter your FedEx or UPS account number. Antibodies must ship to a UPENN address only.
- When asked for credit card information, check the PO Number checkbox and enter "UPENNFOC" for the PO #
- Please do not make multiple requests for the same antibody -- buy a tube when you need more and you know it works.
- Make them happy by sending an image to Rockland at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will expand this program!
COMPLETE LIST of Free Trial Size Primary Antibodies for UPenn.
COMPLETE LIST of Free Trial Size Secondary Antibodies for UPenn.
Questions? Contact Rockland’s technical service team here: Technical Service.
Please send images resulting from use of these reagents to UPENN@rockland-inc.com - this is an important part of this arrangement and Rockland will only be able to justify the costs of this service if they receive images. Rockland also welcomes suggestions and will consider special requests.
Please let the CDB Microscopy Core Facility at UPenn know what you think of this arrangement and if you have any suggestions for improvements.
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team.