Nonhuman Primate Core Services
- Nonhuman Primate Pilot Grant Program
- Regulatory oversight and assistance in acquiring nonhuman primates
All research involving animals at the TNPRC is approved by the Tulane institutional animal care and use committee (IACUC).
- Consultation on study design for nonhuman primate studies
- Routine veterinary care and husbandry
- Perform aspects of HIV-related research studies using nonhuman primates
- Clinical Laboratory Services
- Anatomic Pathology
- Confocal microscopy and image analysis
- Flow cytometry and immunology
- Viral characterization, isolation and production
Core Services Contact:
Andrew A. Lackner, D.V.M., Ph.D.