CNST Certificate Program
The CNST has a Certificate Program within the Perelman School of Medicine. Students must complete all of the following CNST activities to earn this Certificate within the standard four year curriculum.
- Attending the required number of CNST biweekly seminars during MSI-MSIV
- Completion of a qualifying summer research project in a clinical neuroscience area between MSI and MSII
- Presentation of research findings at a qualifying local, regional or national scientific meeting
- Completion of two Clinical Neuroscience electives
- Completion of a clinical neuroscience related scholarly pursuit project in MSIII-MSIV
- Attendance at 20 Lectures is required to qualify for a CNST Certificate.
CNST Certificate Recipients