Child & Adolescent OCD, Tic, Trich & Anxiety Group (The COTTAGe)
Welcome to the Child & Adolescent OCD, Tic, Trich & Anxiety Group (The COTTAGe), a specialty clinic in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania for individuals with OCD, tic disorders, trichotillomania, anxiety and related disorders. The director of the clinic is Dr. Martin Franklin, Associate Professor of Clinical Psychology in Psychiatry.
Our staff has expertise in the treatment of anxiety and related disorders, including:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Tic Disorders
- Skin-Picking and other Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors (BFRB's)
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder/Agoraphobia
- Specific Phobias
We are located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on the main campus of the University of Pennsylvania. Please click here for a map and directions. If you are in the Delaware Valley area and believe you or your child could benefit from our services, please contact us at: (215) 746-1230 for further information.
To make an appointment, or inquire further about our services, please call: 215-746-1230.
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time. Please check back soon for updates!