- 4/19/14: TEDMED Screening
- 2/26/12: Weight of the Nation screening: Children in Crisis
- 1/24/13: Community-Driven Research Day
- 11/12/12: Weight of the Nation screening: Stigma
- 7/31/12: Weight of the Nation screening: Introduction
- 4/9/12: COUNTY: Life, Death and Politics at Chicago’s Public Hospital
- 1/27/12: Staying healthy after cancer: Implementing prevention and promotion
- 11/11/11: Community-Driven Research Day
- 02/28/11: Injury Science Day at the University of Pennsylvania
- 04/28/11: Musical and Edible Desserts - CPHI Benefit Concert
- 10/28/10: Community-Driven Research Day
- 05/05/10: The Public Health Implications of Health Reform
- 04/27/10: Ending Child Hunger and Poverty: Real Solutions, Now
- 03/03/10: Injury Science Day at the University of Pennsylvania
- 11/17/09: Challenges in Tropical Disease Control Efforts with Dr. Piero Olliaro
- 10/30/09: A Roundtable Discussion on the Health of Immigrant Communities in Philadelphia
- 12/17/08: Pfizer Visiting Professorship, Marjorie Kagawa Singer, PhD MA MN RN -"The Only Thing Missing From Cultural Competency Is Culture"
- 10/14/08: Steffie Woolhandler, MD -"Health Care Reform: A Medical Emergency"
- 10/01/08: Mark Winne -"Closing the Food Gap"
- 01/22/08: Erica Gollub, DrPH - "'I didn't know I had a cervix': addressing empowerment through body ownership in women's HIV/STI intervention trials"
- 02/25/08: Kristine A. Mulhorn, PhD, MHSA - "Beyond the body: Including environmental and social factors when measuring disability among adult and elderly populations"
- 03/04/08: Mariana Chilton, PhD, MPH - "Hunger in Philadelphia? Evidence of Food Insecurity in the Midst of an Obesity Epidemic"
- 04/22/08: Donald Schwarz, MD, MPH, MBA - "Addressing Key Health Priorities in the City of Philadelphia"
- 05/07/08: David Blumenthal, MD, MP - "Doctors, Universities and Industry: Managing the Mix"