- The Provost's Office is pleased to name Jennifer Pinto-Martin, PhD, MPH, as interim Executive Director of CPHI! Click here for more information.
- Several CPHI fellows and collabroators were included in the Spring 2012 special edition of the Philadelphia Social Innovations Journal. Their articles were based on work presented at our 2009-2010 seminar series, Creative Action: The Arts in Public Health. Click here to read about their inspiring projects.
- CPHI Managing Director Wendy Voet (center, pictured here with MPH students Amanda McCarthy and Kate Volpicelli), was honored in April by the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society for her work to
convene a group of health providers interested in caring for immigrants and refugees and spearheaded the development of the Refugee Health Clinics at Penn Primary Care and CHOP.
- Dan Savage discusses 'It Gets Better' project, an article by the Daily Pennsylvanian about CPHI's seminar series lecture featuring Dan Savage.
Photo by Giang Nguyen.
- Knowledge@Wharton - The Evolving Relationship between Games and Health Care, a write-up of Paul Tarini's keynote presentation at our 2011 Annual Forum
- Click here to watch CPHI Senior Fellow Giang Nguyen's video of Penn MPH students and faculty at the 2011 APHA conference: