- About the Center
- Getting Treatment at Our Center
- About the Disorders We Treat
- Information for Professionals
- Training Opportunities
- Adolescent Intensive Training in Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD
- Intensive Training in Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD
- PTSD Assessment and Treatment Workshop
- Introduction to Exposure & Response Prevention (Ex/RP) Workshop
- OCD Assessment and Treatment Workshop
- Intensive Training in Exposure & Response Prevention (Ex/RP) for OCD
- Find a PE Therapist
- Contact Us
- Support Our Work
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Join Us on Facebook
Support Our Work
Make a Donation
Private philanthropy meets funding needs not covered by government grants, fees, or insurance reimbursements. It is essential and can make a significant difference in our ability to respond quickly, effectively and compassionately in finding new ways to assist those with anxiety disorders.
Many types of giving opportunities are available to support the Center for the Treatment and Study of Anxiety:
These donations go to areas with the greatest need. They are allocated solely at the discretion of the Director of the Center for the Treatment and Study of Anxiety. With these gifts we can rapidly respond to unanticipated emerging opportunities.
Special Purpose Funds/Targeted Research
You may wish to join the many donors who support specific programs or projects. For example, you can designate your donation to support a new initiative related to supporting children with anxiety disorders.
These significant gifts are among the most powerful ways you can support our work. You designate how the fund is to be used, and because only the interest may be spent, endowed funds live on in perpetuity. These funds may be named and offer an excellent opportunity to memorialize or honor someone.
Back to Top