Combined Degree and Physician Scholar Programs
The Combined Degree and Physician Scholar Programs Office serves as home base for Penn’s large and vibrant MD-PhD program. In addition, we provide information and resources to prospective and current Perelman medical students who are interested in our MD-Masters programs and elective year out & short term research opportunities.
Combined Degree Programs
- MD/PhD Program
- MD/Masters Programs
Elective Research - Advising & Resources
- Research Opportunities for MD Students - information on how to pursue elective research projects and fellowships in addition to funding opportunities for short term and year out research
Events/Activities - sponsored by the Combined Degree and Physician Scholar Programs Office
- MD-PhD program - Grand Rounds, etc.
- MD-Masters Information Sessions - Information Sessions are offered each fall to provide information to Perelman medical students on MD-Masters programs
- Elective Research Information Sessions - Information Sessions are offered each fall to provide information to Perelman medical students on research opportunities
- Research Paper Prize Competition - A competition every winter where Perelman med students submit their research papers to win prizes