Steps to Cure Sarcoma Annual Run/Walk
5k Run & Walk, 1 Mile Run & Walk
June 12th, 2016
Wilson Farm Park
About the Event:
- Fun, family-friendly event
- Raffle items available
- Food & music for all!
- Meet local Ewing Sarcoma Survivor and NY Giants linebacker, Mark Herzlich
- Dogs on leashes are welcome!
If you missed the event this year, keep an eye out for information about future events!
In the meantime, you can donate here: http://givingpages.upenn.edu/StepstoCureSarcoma
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/StepstoCureSarcoma
- Sarcomas are rare cancers of the bones & soft tissues
- Sarcomas affect ~12,000 people each year in the US
- Children are more likely to get bone sarcomas
- Adults more commonly battle soft tissue sarcomas
- Pet dogs develop sarcomas similar to humans' and benefit from advancements
in the research and treatment of human sarcomas
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team.