January 9th, 2014- 9-146AB Smilow Center - Epigenetics Meeting
- Chris Vakoc, M.D.,Ph.D., - Cold Spring Harbor
- " Role of chromatin regulators in leukemia maintenance"
- Samantha Falk, Ph.D., - University of Pennsylvania
- "CENP-C Locks the CENP-A Nucleosome into a Conventionally Shaped Octameric Histone Core that is Incompletely Wrapped with DNA"
January 14th, 2014 - Penn Symposium in Epigenetics and Cancer
The Penn Symposium in Epigenetics and Cancer will be held
Tuesday, January 14, 2014, from 8:30AM - 4:00PM in the Rubenstein Auditorium in the Smilow Center for Translational Research Building. Registration is open.
February 6th, 2014- 9-146AB Smilow Center - Epigenetics Meeting
- Michael Hampsey, Ph.D., - University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
- " Gene loops facilitate mRNA export to the cytoplasm"
March 13th, 2014- 9-146AB Smilow Center - Epigenetics Meeting
- Gregory David, Ph.D., - New York University Langone Medical Center
- "Chromatin associated Sin3 proteins: At the nexus of transcription, cellular aging and cancer"
April 18th, 2014- 9-146AB Smilow Center - Epigenetics Meeting
- Jennifer E. Phillips-Cremins, Ph.D. - Unieversity of Massachusetts Medical School
- "Three-dimensional organization of epigenomes during neural lineage commitment"
May 9th, 2104 - Epigenetics Distingished Lecturer Series
- Gerald Crabtree, Ph.D., - Stanford University School of Medicine
May 15th, 2014 - TBA - Epigenetics Meeting
June 5th, 2014 - TBA - Epigenetics Meeting
CELL AND DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY
CDB Seminars are held in the BRB Auditorium at 12:15pm unless noted otherwise
DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY AND BIOPHYSICS
Seminars are held in the CRB Austrian Auditorium on Thursdays at 12:00pm.
INSTITUTE FOR DIABETES, OBESITY & METABOLISM
Seminars are held in the Smilow Center for Translational Research, room 12-146 on Tuesdays at 4:00pm, unless noted otherwise.