April 10th, 2014 at 4PM: 9-146 Smilow Center - Epigenetics Meeting
- Roberto Bonasio, Ph.D. - University of Pennsylvania
- (Thomas Jefferson University - McMahon Lab)
May 9th, 2104 - Epigenetics Distingished Lecturer Series
- Gerald Crabtree, Ph.D., - Stanford University School of Medicine
May 15th, 2014 at 4PM: TBA - Epigenetics Meeting
- Jennifer E. Phillips-Cremins, Ph.D. - University of Pennsylvania
- "Three-dimensional organization of epigenomes during neural lineage commitment"
- Daniel Ricketts (Marmorstein Lab)
- "Molecular basis for histone H3.3-specific deposition by the HIRA/UBN1/CABIN1/ASF1a (HUCA) histone chaperone complex"
June 5th, 2014 at 4PM: TBA - Epigenetics Meeting
- Michael Hampsey, Ph.D. - Rutgers University
- "Gene loops facilitates mRNA export to the cytoplasm"
- Terry Kelly, Ph.D. - Active Motif
CELL AND DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY
CDB Seminars are held in the BRB Auditorium at 12:15pm unless noted otherwise
DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY AND BIOPHYSICS
Seminars are held in the CRB Austrian Auditorium on Thursdays at 12:00pm.
INSTITUTE FOR DIABETES, OBESITY & METABOLISM
Seminars are held in the Smilow Center for Translational Research, room 12-146 on Tuesdays at 4:00pm, unless noted otherwise.