Concurrent – “Occurring at the same time.”
This site will help you develop the dossier for new appointments to associate or full professor for the Tenure, Clinician Educator, and Research Tracks.
Below is a SAMPLE Project Timeline that can help you prioritize tasks. Download a detailed version of this SAMPLE Project Timeline and customize it to fit the process for YOUR department.
- Most of the tasks must be done concurrently rather than sequentially.
- Depending on your work environment, some tasks may take more or less time and you may want to start some tasks earlier than shown here.
- This site also provides links to further resources on the FAPD website and the MYDOTMED gateway.
- Click on the “Where am I?” link at the top of the screen to see where any singular task you are working on fits into the larger process.
- View a 6-minuteTutorial for a brief overview of this process.