- Office of Decision Support & Analysis: Bridge Funding
- Policy & Procedures: Research/Sponsored Programs
- Request to Recruit Faculty
- Faculty Handbook
- Business Administrator Resources
- SOM Office of Faculty Affairs and Professional Development
- School of Medicine Policies
- BEN Financials
- School of Medicine Financial Policies
- University of Pennsylvania Financial Policy Manual
- University of Pennsylvania Office of Vice President – Finance and Treasurer
- Business Enterprise Network (BEN) Access Forms
- Data Warehouse Access Forms
- BEN Financials
- BEN Deposits
- BEN Reports
- Data Warehouse
- Hyperion Planning
- BEN Buys Purchasing System
- University Financial Training Department
- Data Warehouse Queries
- Query Tools--Business Objects at Penn
- Business Objects Tips and Tricks
- Data Collections:
Search the the University of Pennsylvania Directory
Below are common questions asked by visitors of the SOM Finance website:
Who do I contact for help with BEN Financials, Penn Works, or Hyperion Planning?
Call SOM Finance at 215-898-3190 and your call will be directed to someone who can assist you.
What do I need to do if a Service Center (ORG 47XX, FUND 000011) is projecting a significant deficit or surplus?
Evaluate what is causing the variance, for example is it a drop-off in user volume, increase in costs, or change in market demand? Depending on the issue, a mid-year rate change may be necessary or another action such as reducing operating costs will bring the Service Center closer to break-even.
Where do I submit my budget templates?
Contact Marlow Kee at 215-898-7677 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for dates and submission requirements. Budget deadlines are usually communicated at the monthly BA Forum.
How do I update my W-4 tax witholding status?
Go to the U@Penn web portal and look for My Tax Info under the heading Payroll and Tax. This opens an online form, which is accessible with your Penn Key and password.
Where do I go to pick-up payroll checks?
Contact Sheila Schneyder at 215-898-8837 or by email at email@example.com for your payroll questions
How do I submit photo-copy requests to the SOM Copy Center?
Contact the SOM Copy Center at 215-898-4549 or 215-898-8079 for instructions to submit your request.
Can't find the information you are looking for? Click below to send a message to the SOM Finance Website Help Desk: