Technical Support: (800) 234-5362
Place your order by:
- E-Mail: Following the Sigma-Genosys formating instructions for sending custom oligo orders via email, send order to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:30 p.m.
- 3 OD Select - $0.14 per base
50nm umol scale - $0.20 per base
200 nmole scale - $0.50 per base
1000 nmole scale - $0.88 per base
- Setup fee: No charge (Desalted)
- Setup charges:
- No delivery or shipping fees
|< 35 bases||2 to 5 business days|
|> 35 bases||3rd business day|
|5’ modifications or 5’ Oligos||within 5 business days|
|HPLC and PAGE purity||within 5 business days|
- Cell Center must receive order by 2:30p.m. (FAX or e-mail)
|5’Fluorescein:||50/200nm - $29.70||1000 nm - $60.50|
|5’Phosphorylation:||50/200nm - $20||1000 nm - $40.25|
|5’Biotin:||50/200 nm - $24.20||1000 nm - $49.50|
|Inosine base:||50/200 nm - $7.70||1000 nm - $14.30|
- Please contact the Stockroom for more information regarding Sigma-Genosys oligos.
Sigma-Genosys oligos are synthesized using our patented AbacusTM platform which yields a higher coupling efficiency than most competitor platforms. We offer 4 levels of purification: desalt, reverse phase cartridge (RP1), PAGE and reverse phase HPLC. Each and every oligo is physically tested by gel electrophoresis and spectrophotometer analysis. Additionally, each synthesis run is statistically tested using MALDI-ToF mass spectrometry analysis. At Sigma-Genosys, quality is not just a goal - it is a guarantee. In addition to our stringent quality analysis, you will receive a Quality Assurance Certificate that includes quantitated yield, melting temperature, MW and µg/OD with every oligo. You will also receive an additional label that can be used in your records or on an additional vial. All this at no extra charge.