Invitrogen (Life Technologies)
Technical Support: (800) 234-3693
Place your order by:
- Web (*email shoping cart to firstname.lastname@example.org): www.invitrogen.com
- E-Mail: Following the Invitrogen formating instructions for sending custom oligo orders via email, send order to email@example.com by 2:30 p.m.
- 25 nmole scale (>0.5 OD) - $0.24 per base
50 nmole scale (>2 OD) - $0.41 per base
200 nmole scale (>10 OD) - $0.90 per base
1000 nmole scale (>50 OD) - $1.95 per base
- Setup fee: No charge (Desalted).
- Setup charges:
- No delivery or shipping fees
|< 45 bases||2 to 5 business days|
|> 60 bases, 5’ Phosphorylation, Iosine, Uracil or Cartridge Purity||3rd business day|
|> 60 bases, 1000 nmole scale, 5’ modifications (except Phosphorylation) or 5’ Oligos||within 5 business days|
|HPLC and PAGE purity||within 6 business days|
- Cell Center must receive order by 2:30p.m. (fax or e-mail)
|5’Phosphorylation:||25/50nm - $6.70||200nm - $9.00|
|5’Biotin:||25/50nm - $35.00||200nm - $70.00|
|Inosine:||50/200 nm - $8.00||1000 nm - $16.00|
|Uracil:||50/200 nm - $5||1000 nm - $10|
LTI Custom Primers are synthesized on a highly automated computer controlled parallel array synthesizer using standard phosphoramidite chemistry. Each order is double entered into the system ensuring correct input. Coupling efficiencies are monitored throughout synthesis on each oligonucleotide by trityl analysis. Five levels of purity are currently available: deprotected only; deprotected/desalted by C18 spin-column chromatography; cartridge; HPLC and PAGE. A comprehensive certificate of analysis accompanies each oligonucleotide indicating quantity, molecular weight, extinction coefficient, sequence, and melting temperature.