The Genetic Diagnostic Laboratory currently performs the following tests:
- Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome (BWS)
- Congenital Hyperinsulinism (CHI)
- Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva (FOP)
- Hemophilia A (Factor VIII) and Hemophilia B (Factor IX)
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT)
- IMAGe Syndrome
- Retinoblastoma (RB1)
- Russell-Silver syndrome (RSS)
- X-Inactivation Studies
- Sturge-Weber Syndrome/Non-Syndromic Port-Wine Stain Testing (SWS)
Personalized Medicine Risk Assessment
The Genetic Diagnostic Laboratory no longer performs full sequencing of the following genes: APC, MYH, TP53, MLH1, MSH2 and MSH6. Site specific analysis for these genes is still available for family members of individuals who previously had testing at our laboratory.
*Please open the forms in Adobe Acrobat before printing.
All forms are in format.