Welcome to the Penn Medicine Genetic Sequencing Computing site. This web site contains information related to genetic sequencing computing in general and specific to Penn Medicine.
Please revisit this site often, as new presentations will be added in the coming weeks.
- Persistent Systems - Peter Boler
- OnX: Healthcare Practice Bio-IT World - Michael Cardy
- SAFE-BioPharma: Navigating the Identity Landscape - Rich Furr
- CVRG: Making Cardiovascular Collaborations Esier in the Cloud - Stephen J. Granite
- Building a Collaborative Informatics Platform for Translational Research: An IMI Project Experience - Yike Guo
- EasyGenomics: Next Gernation Bioinformatics on the Cloud - Sifei He and Xing Xu
- Genestack: Genomics Applications Platform - Misha Kapushesky
- Integrating Remote Cloud and Local HPC Resources - Angel Pizarro
- Hybrid Strategies for Research Data Management - Vas Vasiliadis
- Enabling Research in the Cloud - Matt Wood