||Doctors for Global Health
||Santa Marta, El Salvador
||August 2003-December 2003
of site institution (3-4 words):
a language requirement? If so, state language:
public community health research
- Please describe your activities while abroad (eg, seeing
patients, clinical research, public health project, etc.):
- Please describe the range of activities available,
in addition to yours:
- Would you recommend this institution to other Penn
medical students? Why?
- What did you not like?
- Is there an application process for this institution?
How does one arrange a visit? Are there important dates
to know about?
- What costs were associated with the trip, other than
transportation. Please include institutional fees, housing
costs, food, etc.:
- Did you receive funding for this trip? If so, from
whom and for how much? Please provide important information,
such as contacts, application procedure, and due dates:
- Would you agree to be contacted by other students interested
in this site? If so, please give your name and contact information:
Home/About || Find || Enter || Planning || Events || Related
Links || Contact || Gallery
UPenn Home || School
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania