- 02/28/2011: Rel. 20110225
- 3/3/2010: Rel. 20100301
- 1/18/2010: Rel. 20100118
- 11/20/2009: Rel. 20091120
Our office has recently developed new documentation to help coordinators in using OASIS:
- The Standard Forms are the Common Rotation Form and Standard Faculty Form that are being used throughout the system. Similarly, the most up to date forms used by the GME Office Initiatives, such as the LCS and DHS, are also available.
- The Sample Reports show you the format of the standard form reports that you may request from our office on your data. You are able to pull reports in OASIS at any time on your data (the formatting will differ from these reports).
- The In-Depth User Guide for Coordinators details many of the tasks that you will be responsible for in OASIS.
- The User Guides are quick introductions to the system and come from four different perspectives: Faculty, Program Director, Coordinator, and Res/Fel. Handing these out to incoming house-staff as an introduction to the OASIS system and evaluation would be helpful. Each of these guides includes the standard form in the system, as well as glossary of terms.
- The OASIS FAQs document includes step by step instructions and print screens from OASIS separated by topic. The questions stem from the tasks that you may have to do in OASIS on a daily basis.
- Use the Requests page to ask the OEA's help in creating new accounts, updating already existing accounts, creating new rotations, getting your data or reports, requesting training, etc.
- The OASIS Updates document includes the new releases to OASIS that the creator makes on a regular basis; any changes that are particularly important to your tasks I've highlighted in yellow. These releases are separated by date and *****'s.