Immunology - a web-based introduction
- Sections from an on-line course in Infection & Immunity, produced by Prof. Keith Whaley of Leicester University, UK
- Immunology Lectures - Texas A & M University
- Medical Microbiology, Samuel Baron, editor - 4th edition
An entire textbook on the web, 1997 edition, has some useful chapters:
- Cytokines Online Pathfinder Encyclopaedia (COPE)
Hypertext entries on many terms in immunology. Some main entries are especially useful, with hypertext links to other entries. However, records are renumbered with each new version so it may be necessary to go in through the homepage.
- The Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research has a useful directory of online medical journals, atlases, books, dictionaries, guidelines, and organizations, including a