Users will be able to:
- Define the constructs and concepts of SCT.
- Explain the relationships between SCT constructs.
- Explain how SCT constructs are measured.
- Explain strengths and weaknesses of SCT construct measurement.
- Identify empirical studies supporting and not supporting SCT and SCT constructs.
- Apply SCT and its constructs to intervention and non-intervention studies.
- Explain theoretical, philosophical, and conceptual critiques of SCT.
- Identify and analyze the most appropriate applications for SCT.