- Albarracin D., McNatt P.S., Klein C. T. et al Persuasive Communications to change Actions: An Analysis of behavioral and Cognitive Impact in HIV Prevention. Health Psychology 2004; 22 (2): 1666-177.
- Snyder L., Hamilton M.A.. A meta-Analysis of the Effect of Mediated health Communication Campaigns on Behavior Change in the United States. Journal of Health Communications 2004; 9: 71-96.
- Michie S., Hardeman., Fanshawe T. et al. Investigating Theoretical Explanations for Behavioral Change: The Case Study of ProActive. Psychology & Health 2008; 23(1): 25-39
- Witte K., Allen M. A Meta-Analysis of Fear Appelas: Implications for Effective Public Health Campiagns. Health Educa Behav 2000;27:591-615
- Bertrand J. (2004). Diffusion of Innovations and HIV/AIDS. Journal of Health Communication. 9: 1-9.
Healthy People 2010
Institute of Medicine
Speaking of Health: Assessing Health Communication Strategies for Diverse Populations
National Cancer Institute - Making Health Communications Programs Work (Pink Book)