Penn-affiliated collaborators who are interested in belonging to the diabetes, obesity and/or metabolism research communities at the University of Pennsylvania are encouraged to join the Institute for Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism (IDOM). Please note that IDOM membership does not include usage of the DRC Scientific Cores.
Penn IDOM membership benefits include:
- Inclusion and notification of IDOM activities
- Inclusion in the Academic Enrichment Program
- Eligibility for IDOM Pilot and Feasibility Grant Programs
- Inclusion of your research interests and biosketch within the Penn IDOM Members web page
- On-line publication and dissemination of latest news in the fields of diabetes, obesity and metabolism
- Invitation to Penn IDOM-sponsored events
Penn IDOM Membership responsibilities include:
- Active participation in the activities of the Penn IDOM which includes IDOM sponsored meetings, seminars and other educational and research activities.
- Members of the Penn IDOM are expected to list the IDOM as a sponsoring University of Pennsylvania Institute on manuscripts that have benefited in whole or part from contributions from the IDOM.
Joining the Penn IDOM is easy:
Use the online Penn IDOM Membership Form.
The application will be reviewed at a subsequent Executive Committee Meeting and you will be notified soon thereafter of the decision.
Please contact Vesselina Panteva if you have questions.