All 2011 Mid-Atlantic Regional meeting attendees are invited to present a poster. Separate abstract should be submitted for each poster. Posters will hang throughout the day and for one of the two poster sessions.
Oral presentations will be selected from submitted abstracts. Authors will be notified whether their abstract was selected for an oral presentation by May 13.
Formatting requirements for abstracts
- Create your abstract using Microsoft Word
- Include in the document the title, the presenting author's name (underlined), co-authors' names, and institution.
- Use upper case, bold, size-14 Arial font for the abstract title
- Use size-12 Arial font for the authors, institution, and abstract text
- The body of your abstract should not exceed 2000 characters in length