Conference Rooms: 209, 207 & 401 Johnson Pavilion
Please use the following form to reserve a room. If your browser does not support web forms, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Conference rooms will be scheduled through the Administrative Office on a first-come first-served basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conference rooms should not be used unless the room has been reserved.
- Reservations should be made at least one week in advance. Failure to do so may result in the room not being set up properly.
- Shorter notice may be given if the rooms are not in use.
- It is not to be assumed that because you reserved the room in a prior semester or year that that time slot will be reserved in the future. Please confirm your renewal before each new semester begins.
- The purpose of the event and the number of proposed attendees must be provided when the initial reservation is made.
209 Johnson Pavilion:
- Normal setup fits 16 around the table and 20 around the perimeter of the room. Seminar set up fits 75 (must ask for extra chairs).
- 209 has a microphone and speakers.
- 209 has a LCD projector installed in the ceiling.
207 Johnson Pavilion:
- Fits 10 around the table and 10 around the perimeter of the room (must ask for extra chairs).
- 207 has a sink and counter.
- 207 has a LCD projector installed in the ceiling.
401 Johnson Pavilion:
- Fits 10 around the table and has 6 extra chairs.
- 401 has a sink and counter.
- 401 has a LCD projector installed in the ceiling.
All rooms have internet hookup.
Conference rooms are to be left in clean and orderly condition.
If conference rooms are left in a condition that requires further clean up, the party making the initial reservation will be asked to return and clean up.
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team