- Fluorescent & Brightfield
- Two Nikon E600 microscopes with Brightfield, Nomarski and Fluorescent optics. Z-series and deconvolution.
- Nikon E600 equipped with Brightfield and Nomarski optics.
- Spinning Disk Confocal
- Nikon Eclipse Ti-U microscope with environmental chamber for live-cell imaging. Capable of imaging DAPI, FITC, and Cy3. Equiped with Metamorph and iVision software.
- Live Cell Microscope
- Olympus IX81 microscope with Brightfield and wide field flourescent (DAPI, FITC, and Cy3) optics. Automated stage for multiple stage positions. Equipment with plexiglass chamber used to maintain CO2 and temperature for cell culture conditions.
- Laser Capture Microdiscetion
- Nikon Eclipse TE2000-S with Brightfield, Phase Contrast, Fluorescent optics and imaging.
- Inverted Leica DM IRB microscope with Brightfield, Phase Contrast and Fluorescent optics.
- Dissecting Microscope
- Nikon SMZ-U dissecting microscope with imaging.
- Nikon SMZ645 dissecting stereo microscope can be signed out.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Incubator/oven (37°C and 56°C)
- Balance, pH meter, stir plate, vortex, and water baths