research paper prize competition
PAPERS ARE DUE FEBRUARY 10, 2014
You are invited to submit a paper describing any research you have done during your time as a student in the MD or MD/PhD program for consideration by the Medical Student Research Prize faculty committee. Research in any field related to medicine is acceptable.
NOTE: Once a student receives one of these awards, he or she is not eligible for the competition in future years.
- Papers may be published or unpublished. (If you are not the first author, please provide a short, separate description of your participation in the research.)
- There is no required format / layout for the paper.
- Review articles may NOT be submitted.
- Students may submit ONLY ONE PAPER for consideration.
- A brief letter of reference from your mentor indicating your role on the project is required. (This may be in the form of a letter addressed "Dear Selection Committee Members.")
- A title page indicating your name and year in medical school
- Please email your paper, along with the title page and mentor letter to Maureen Kirsch at: email@example.com
A tentative list of prizes appears here. Please note that this list is provided only to give you a sense of the number and range of prizes. Students are NOT expected to specify that they would like to be considered for a particular award.
Awards will be announced in late March.
If you have questions about the Research Prize contest, please contact Maureen Kirsch (firstname.lastname@example.org)