General Applicant Info
- Advice for Applicants - Frequently Asked Questions answered by Dr. Skip Brass
- Frequently Asked Questions about MSTP Applications - On July 27, 2017, the American Physician Scientists Association held a session focused on MSTP applications featuring three MSTP program directors: Dr. Skip Brass (University of Pennsylvania), Dr. Robin Lorenz (University of Alabama Birmingham), and Dr. Kerry O'Banion (University of Rochester). We asked them frequently asked questions about MSTP applications. Hear their answers.
- National Association of MD-PhD programs
- MD-PhD Training Overview (AAMC guide)
- Finding Nirvana: Paths to Becoming a Physician Scientist - article in Science Careers by Dr. Aimee Payne and Dr. Skip Brass
- Perspective: Three Crucial Questions When Applying to MD-PhD Programs - article in Science Careers by Dr. Skip Brass
Doc-Talk is an engaging interview show created by a current MD/PhD student, Divyansh Agarwal. In Episode 8, he interviews 4 members of the Penn MD/PhD program (Dr. Skip Brass, Dr. Rahul Kohli, Dr. Aimee Payne, and Maggie Krall) to discuss "Merging Careers in Science and Medicine":