annual combined degree retreat
The Penn MSTP program holds an annual retreat for all MD/PhD and VMD/PhD students, as well as, our program's directors, steering committee and staff.
Thursday, August 2, 2018 (full day)
Villanova University, Villanova, PA
Below is the transportation information to Villanova’s campus. The retreat will take place in the Connelly Center (#9 on the Campus Map)
Directions and a map to Villanova’s campus
Attendees are to park in the Main Lot (the one on Lancaster Ave, enter off S. Ithan Ave) and use the Guest Parking permit for access.
Take SEPTA’s Regional Rail Paoli/Thorndale Line to Villanova Station – directly on campus.
Directions to Connelly Center after exiting the train:
The Connelly Center is about a 5 minute walk from the train. When exiting the train you’ll need to go to the other side of the tracks via the pedestrian tunnel at the station. You will then see a building straight ahead, Mendel Science Center #36, which has an archway. Walk under the archway, then turn left onto the first road, proceed to the first road on the right and turn right. Follow that road which bends around to the left and brings you to pavement. Dead ahead is a large, black and white (3-disc) sculpture, "The Oreo". The Connelly Center is the building directly behind the Oreo, and the entrance to the upper level is another 40 yds at the front of the building. Registration will be downstairs on the lower level of the Connelly Center.
Take a look at our list of previous retreat speakers
past combined degree retreats
- 2017 Combined Degree Retreat
- 2016 Combined Degree Retreat
- 2015 Combined Degree Retreat
- 2014 Combined Degree Retreat
- 2013 Combined Degree Retreat
- 2012 Combined Degree Retreat
- 2011 Combined Degree Retreat
- 2010 Combined Degree Retreat
- 2009 Combined Degree Retreat
- 2008 Combined Degree Retreat
- 2007 Combined Degree Retreat
- 2006 Combined Degree Retreat
- 2005 Combined Degree Retreat
- 2004 Combined Degree Retreat