Join this initiative for a chance to win monetary prizes and to help save lives!
The American Heart Association offers CPR and AED training through its network of Training Centers. To locate a Training Center near you, call 1-877-AHA-4CPR, or use the online class finder.
The American Red Cross also offers CPR/AED training, please refer to their website for more information.
The American Heart Association has developed a new Heartsaver AED Course that integrates CPR and AED training.
American Heart Association: Great Rivers Affiliate: Metro Area
American Red Cross Southeastern Pennsylvania Chapter
Daniel E. Rumph Foundation
Gregory W. Moyer Defibrillator Fund
Nicholas Ryan Over Foundation
Youth Heart Watch at the Cardiac Center
"Working Against Time"
This brochure, Working Against Time" is published by the American Heart Association and is a great reference stressing the importance of an AED program including a descriptive outline of the chain of survival.
Are you prepared in the event of sudden cardiac arrest?
This app from the folks at Philips provides life-saving Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) 101 in the event of sudden cardiac arrest. Check it out!
- Airline Passenger Saved
- Woman Saved at Local Shoprite
- Louisville Shows Fitness in Cardiac Emergency
- Co-workers save woman's life using CPR
- Fire chief saves coach at kids' basketball game
- A Jump Start For The Heart: Little Devices Save Lives Smaller, Cheaper And More Reliable, Portable Defibrillators Are Now More Accessible To The Public.