We will customize the training to meet your needs based on the tools you would like your group to learn and the goals of your project.
Typically, a training consists of:
- learning consumer nutrition basics,
- enumerating food outlets in a neighborhood,
- completing the NEMS Observational Measures in corner stores, grocery stores and restaurants,
- customizing the tools, and
- analyzing and presenting results.
Your group will be expected to cover the costs of the trainers (about $350 per day per trainer), their travel, lodging and per diem.