Stuart KinsellaMedical Student
University of Pennsylvania
B.A., Biology, 2009, Harvard University
AREAS OF SPECIAL INTEREST
Orthopaedic Surgery. In addition to an MD, I am a candidate for the Master of Translational Research degree, 2014.
- Kusakari Y, Xiao CY, Himes N, Kinsella SD, Takahashi M, Rosenzweig A, Matsui T. Myocyte injury along myofibers in left ventricular remodeling after myocardial infarction. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2009 December 9.
- Song X, Kusakari Y, Xiao CY, Kinsella SD, Rosenberg MA, Scherrer-Crosbie M, Hara K, Rosenzweig A, Matsui T. mTOR attenuates the inflammatory response in cardiomyocytes and prevents cardiac dysfunction in pathological hypertrophy. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2010 December.
- Hsu JE, Kinsella S, Garino JP, Lee GC. Ten-Year Follow-Up of Patients Younger Than 50 Years With Modern Ceramic-on-Ceramic Total Hip Arthroplasty. Seminars in Arthroplasty. 2011 Dec;22(4):229-233.
- Hsu J, Kinsella SD, Lee G, Garino J. "Modern Ceramic on Ceramic Total Hip Arthroplasty in Patients Under 50: Minimum 10 Year Follow-up." American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery Annual Meeting 2011.
- Hsu J, Kinsella SD, Garino J, Lee G. "Total Knee Arthroplasty in Patients Under Forty: A Cautionary Tale." American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery Annual Meeting 2011. Manuscript under review by the Journal of the AAOS.
- Gee A, Kinsella SD, Tjoumakaris F, Sennett B. "ACL Reconstruction in Patients Over 40 Years of Age: A Case Control Study." Arthroscopy Association of North America Annual Meeting 2011. Manuscript currently under review by Orthopedics.
- Kusakari Y, Xiao C, Kinsella SD, Rosenzweig A, Matsui T. "Transgenic mTOR expression protects the heart from pressure overload-induced cardiac dysfunction." American Heart Association Annual Meeting 2008.