University of Pennsylvania
Hometown: Rockville, Maryland
M.S. Pharmacology and Toxicology, 2013, Long Island University
B.S. Pharmacy, 2008, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, India
- Connizzo BK, Bhatt PR, Liechty KW, Soslowsky LJ. Diabetes alters mechanical properties and collagen fiber re-alignment in multiple mouse tendons. Ann Biomed Eng, 2014. 42(9): 1880-1888.
- Reuther KE, Thomas SJ, Tucker JJ, Yannascoli SM, Caro AC, Vafa RP, Liu SS, Gordon JA, Bhatt PR, Kuntz AF, Soslowsky LJ. Scapular dyskinesis is deterimental to shoulder tendon properties and joint mechanics in a rat model. J Orthop Res, 2014. Online ahead of print.
- Bhatt PB, Benzeroual KE. Neuroprotective effects of Fisetin and Diosmetin, alone and in combination, on lipopolysaccharide-induced neuronal cells, American Society for Pharmacological and Experimental Therapeutics, 2013.
- Bhatt PB, Benzeroual KE. Fisetin and Diosmetin prevent mitochondrial damage and amyloidogenesis in LPS-induced neuronal cells, Long Island University, 2013.
- Scholarship Recipient: American Association College of Pharmacy (AACP) Wal-Mart Scholar Program - July 2012.
Pankti joined the McKay Orthopaedic Research Lab in June 2013. Her hobbies include dancing, singing, cooking, playing sports and watching movies. She also enjoys traveling to vacation destinations with her husband, Ruchir.