Welcome to Soslowsky Laboratory
The overall goals of our research program are to determine fundamental relationships and mechanisms of tendon and ligament injury, healing, repair, and regeneration and to use this information to develop and evaluate potential treatment modalities.
Our primary research areas include:
- Rotator cuff injury and repair
- The Role of NSAIDs on Tendon Healing
- Achilles Tendon Injury and Repair
- Scarless regenerative tendon healing
- Tendon structure-function relationships and injury-repair