Thursday, November 21st, 2013 Rare Disease Retreat
Thank you for joining us for our First Annual Faculty Retreat! It was a huge success thanks to the amazing speakers and impressive turnout.
- Jean Bennett, M.D., Ph.D.F.M. Kirby Professor of Ophthalmology Gene Therapy Resources at CHOP
Seeing the Light: Gene Therapy Resources at CHOP
- John F. Crowley, JD, MBA, Chairman and CEO, Amicus Therapeutic
- Garret A. FitzGerald, M.D., ITMAT Resources for Therapeutic Development
ITMAT Resources of Relevance to CODRT
- Larry Gold, Ph.D., Chairman, Founder, and CEO of SomaLogic, Inc.
Drugs, Biomarkers, & Knowledge for the Rare Disease Community
- Stephen C. Groft, Pharm. D, Director, Office of Rare Disease (ORD) at the National Institute of Health
Challenges and Opportunities in Rare Disease Research
- John C. McKew, Ph.D., Acting Scientific Director; Division of Preclinical Innovation, National Center for Advancing Translational Science, NIH
NCATS: Catalyzing Innovation
- Bill Leinweber, President and CEO, National Disease Research Interchange
- John Lonsdale, Ph.D. Vice President, Partnership Development National Disease Research Interchange
NDRI Rare Disease Biospecimen Program
- Dave C Schultz, Ph.D., Facility Director, Molecular Screening Facility, The Wistar Institute
The Wistar Molecular Screening Facility: A shared Resource for Early Stage Discovery with Translational Implications for Rare Diseases
- James M. Wilson, M.D., Ph.D.,Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Gene Therapy Resources at Penn
Gene Therapy Opportunities and Resources for Rare Diseases
- Cristina Csimma, PharmD, MHP, Cydan Development, Inc.,Chief Executive Officer
Translating Compounds into Therapeutics: Drug Development and Funding Considerations
- Rick Wagner, Ph.D., Founder and CEO, X-CHEM
- Carl Morris, Ph.D., Director, Protien Therapeutics and Muscle Biology, Pfizer Rare Disease Research Unit
- Mark Haskins, BA, VMD, MS, Ph.D., Professor, University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine
Pathology & Medical Genetics, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
We would appreciate feedback from the First Annual Faculty Retreat, "Charting Paths Forward", held at the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archeology and Anthropology November 21, 2013.
Please ONLY rate speakers you heard during the day. The survey should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete.