|Table of Contents>Reports - General Overview|
· To establish guidelines for running reports to aid in the active
management of sponsored awards.
· FinMIS has many reports available to assist in managing the
· There are 4 basic reports needed to manage expense against operating
CATEGORIES OF REPORTS
· Departmental Administrators - reports pertinent to monthly management at a
· Grant Managers - reports specific to the monthly reconciliation of sponsored
· Principal Investigators - reports specific to PI's and to the level they can
understand (i.e., GRAM, departmental generic, etc.)
· School Administration - reports specifically run at the School level to aid in
identifying awards with potential problems.
Procedures vary by category. Refer to the applicable SOP for the specific category of reports you need.
Guide to FinMIS General Ledger Reports
Financial Information Requirements Working Group (FIRWG)
This site lists the FIRWG works-in-progress and ranks each of the outstanding needs in order of priority as determined by the group.