PennKey Support for CHOP Affiliates
Obtaining and Renewing a PennKey
CHOP affiliates who wish to access PennKey protected electronic resources must contact the appropriate sponsor for that resource and fill out a PennKey request form.
Completed and signed PennKey requests forms may be faxed to us at 215-573-7645 or mailed to the following address:
University of Pennsylvania
Penn Medicine Academic Computing Services (PMACS)
3620 Hamilton Walk
Suite 410 Anatomy/Chemistry Building
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6110
Below is a list of Penn resources, sponsor information, and their request form
- FEDS (Faculty Expertise Database): In order to access this database, please contact CHOP HR on the following site http://intranet.chop.edu/sites/journal_access/penn-library-access.html
- KnowledgeLink, the online training system used by the University of Pennsylvania and the Health System:
- Patient-Oriented Research Training: the Office of Human Research, Education & Training, 215-746-7406.
- Bioethics Training: the office of Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs, 215-573-4332.
- UPHS Patient Safety Training: follow the instructions on the following site, http://uphsxnet.uphs.upenn.edu/hr/compliance/hup.html.
- Other KnowledgeLink training: the Office of Organization Effectiveness, 215-573-0682.
- Cell Center Stockroom: the Cell Center Stockroom, 215-898-2069.
- OASIS evaluation system: the Medical School Registrar, 215-898-4646.
- Registration for Biostats or Epidemiology courses: Tom Kelly, 215-898-0861.
- Medview or other UPHS clinical systems: Ask your department for an appropriate contact.
- ITMAT/CBIT: ITMAT, 215-898-1185.
- PathBio Resources/Core facilities: PathBio Resource, 215-573-0735.
- Other: PMACS, 215-573-4636, for a referral to the appropriate sponsor.
CHOP affiliates who wish to obtain a PennKey for access to electronic library resources must contact the CHOP Office of Human Resources, 267-426-6562, to arrange sponsorship.